Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

wsam29

ATI FireMV 2400 PCI 128MB QUAD

since that other thread got too long and knowing human nature, its a slim chance anyone will read the whole damn thing.

I am interested in getting one of those video cards but not at retail price.

eBay has 3 sellers of bulk orders. 5 video cards.

eBay.ca: NEW 100505131 FireMV 2400 PCI 128M QUAD bulk 100-505131 (item 110093152009 end time 18-Mar-07 16:34:16 EDT)

What I had in mind was anyone interested in upgrading their system or building a new one and already shopping around for a quad output card to consider this proposal.

one of us gets the 5 cards and pays the shipper and ships the rest to who ever wants one for about the same price individually plus shipping.

the options can either be:

relist the product on ebay (if you are concerned about fraud)

or just do a direct payment via paypal or some other avenue.

I am well aware of that, but lately I've been being outbid by some program.

I figure since some of us would like a quad output card, but not pay through your arse, this would be a nice way to go.

The card retails from a canadian retailer for over $500 CAD.

I've seen it for sale on ebay for $150 USD, but that is still too high if it can be picked up for $83.20 USD per unit.

Do the math, money saved here and there adds up.

Should be getting one in the mail in 1 or 2 weeks.

Its about time I upgraded to 4 monitors, hope that makes a difference in my trading with 4 x 19" LCD's as well.

I can already see my setup, 4 19" LG LCD's in the middle (2X2 with monitor holder) with the 15" and 17" on each side.

trade management on the 17" and 15" for killing time.

should be a nice set up when I have all the peices.

good question, I have yet to find one for a reasonable price myself, but for one thing, that monitor holder is holding up almost $1,000 worth of LCD's so I'd want to get something sturdy and pay that extra if need be.

Well, I am hoping that having 4 19" LCD's I can see the forest of the market and not focus on a single tree, but with volitility I hae seen and used to, it should not be an issue., if the VIX can get above 20 and stay above it, it will be 1998-2000 all over again.