Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

pipbanker

Post Your Question for Exprienced Trader

I thought I can help beginners with my humble input, so I want to start this thread.

Post your questions here, I will try to answer them. Please ask only important questions as I dont want to waste my and your time with bollox. No questions about indicators will be answered.

Lets see if this topic can be any helpful.

Well, I dont care about trend strength, so I dont know how to answer this question. However, I think if you mention the word trend you need to mention a time frame that you mean too. Trends are different on 5 min and daily charts.

Maybe you could extend your OP and also tell us what you do care about

so ppl won't be wasting your precious time asking you about areas you don't care about.

and btw I would have been surprised if you had a unique answer to the question even if you did 'care about it' ... it can't hurt (much) to ask though

:ciao:

this thread is meant for struggling traders, thanks for not spamming it.

Any struggling trader should not care about indicators at all. There are much more important issues like discipline and psychology.

The strength is measured by indicators and as I said I dont care about them, cause I have none on my chart. What I do care about is only support and resistance, that's it.

For those smart asses and jokers like steve who, I guess, spends all his time in forums posting comments and looking for another great indicator I will ask not to flood this topic, please.

All I am trying to do is to help some people. I was in the same place where many traders are. I know what it is like to be lost in tons of lie about trading. But I dont have to do it, right?

happy pipping ;)