Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

shooly76

Ninja Trader $600 Up Front? or $50/month?

Hi shooly,

I believe it's at no direct cost if you take the standard Direct Live version apart from the differences in round turn cost. I believe the $50 per month is if you want the version where you can write algo's and use their advanced strategy management features etc. I'd speak to your broker about it though. If you don't have a broker for the data feed, I think you do have to purchase it. There may be an option for monthly payments so send them an email.

can I pay for NT7 monthly, or do I have to pay $600 up front?

NT website states $50/month, and then I go to pay for it, and it says $600

just where did you find the ad that requires $600 for ninjatrader, pls?

thx

can I pay for NT7 monthly, or do I have to pay $600 up front?

NT website states $50/month, and then I go to pay for it, and it says $600

i am afraid, what you guys and gals are getting is not from original ninjatrader at all....

the life time payment for ninjatrader is around 1,000 usd

which can also be paid in 3 installment around 400 usd/month

or pay the monthly fee of....

if interested pls go to NinjaTrader stock, futures and forex charting software and online trading platform.

i am not in anyway associated with ninjatrader. just one of the user of the platform. and i can say that it is very reliable and accurate to date.

You can purchase lifetime licenses either in the form of one time payment OR 4 monthly payments.

OR

You can lease the software:

$180 per quarter = $60 per month OR

$330 for six months = $55 per month OR

$600 for a year = $50 per month

More information - NinjaTrader stock, futures and forex charting software and online trading platform. Purchase.

If you have any specific questions, fire a note to sales@ninjatrader....