Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MrPaul

Mon Jan 15th 2007 current market chat

Hey everyone,

I was thinking since tommorow is Martin Luter King Jr. day and the markets are closed, those of us who have some free time might want to have a casual chat session regarding different market conditions etc. Perhaps even a Q&A on some topics now that we have chart posting enabled...

I'll be in the chat starting 9ish EST:cool:

Is it possible for other users to sit in and be part of the chat seesion? If so how does one participate in the chat. I am a new user and have been trading full time for the last 3 years and would like to get more involved with what your trying to accomplish. I have been poking around and reading some of the post and find that there is value in what your trying to do.

Hi rickv,

All members can freely join us in the chat room. Simply click the link to TL! Chat and a popup window should appear. We are there usually during market hours so feel free to join us anytime.

I know diddly squat about index ftrs, but dependant on workload etc, would like to grab a seat at the back of the room & listen in if you fella's don't mind??

always intrigued to see how others play their respective instruments, & this site is pretty cool with a mix & match across the market spectrum........