Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Sign in to follow this  
Soultrader

Oct. 4th YM Analysis

My bias remains long as price will most likely test the May high at 11872. However, I a consolidation may be expected due to the high %TREND at 60.91%.

By taking a look at a MP chart (attached) we have a higher value placement compared to Oct. 2nd. However we are still overlapping from the 9/27 - 9/29 value areas. It looks as if price has entered a new zone from roughly 11785 to 11820 (see attachment). Thus, I will look for a possible rotation to both ends.

With this in mind I will be looking at two key pivots for the day: daily pivot and the value high pivot.

Both pivots offer opportunities for a fade. Overnight market has held at the daily pivot indicating possible support. A break below this and I will look at the next line of support at 11765 - 11770. This is the POC from 9/27, 9/28, and value high pivot of 10/02 cluster zone.

Any break above yesterdays high will lift towards the May high at 11872 for a good 50 point move.

Update: premarket action is trading at the 11770 level. Next support level I will look at is 11720.

100406cluster.jpg.21dfabfb75eb5ce23d3c655d14404653.jpg

100406pivots.jpg.0c6af1d648967ddc79fafa04e8b2dba0.jpg