Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

neutral

Laptop and 2 External Monitors

My desktop needs replacement.Its getting slow. I want to be ready to travel the world, so Im looking at laptops to.

Could anyone name me a laptop brand/type that is sold ready to handle 2 external monitors. So besides the laptop's monitor I need it to effectively

handle 2 external monitors.

I dont want external devices like matrox. Just a laptop that is build according to my requirements in this respect

Thanks

Most laptops have one extra monitor input. I used to use a margi pcmcia cad for a second one but now there are monitors witha USB interface so you can just plug them in and load the drivers.

I am not sure what you mean exactly with quality, but if you meant the image quality on the other 2 monitors, then there is no noticable difference. I've done a lot of research before I bought those external graphic cards and they are really the best on the market. They work so seemless that you can even run a video and stretch it over all three monitors and you won't see any lag. If you meant the laptop, all I can say, is this is the first laptop that I am fully satisfied with (which is a really hard thing to do), but I would recommend also purchasing this device for 4 extra USB 2.0 ports since it has only 2 build-in if you use it as your main workstation.