Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

charcoalstick

Reading the Price Action by Looking at Each Trade

This is the 2 outputs of 4 inputs... now all one need is to figure out The Games on Dom ...type of the players...who is showing who is not showing on Dom but is showing on T&S....and after that ....Who knows:did I say that?:

2outputs.PNG.f8b3622f898150d65db22bd2deb913f1.PNG

Really enjoy the creativity and expertise of these posts. I am not a progammer, but have used combined multiple indicators to show useful information. It would be useful to build a system that isolates a specific bar as piviotal to a predictable follow through. For me the idea of identifyable "footprints" or markers that can only be seen with proper tools is where my development has gotten interesting. I am not sure it is so easilly uncovered in the micro time frames, as there is much "noise" there. I have found indicator combinations that show a marker on a new up trend 50% level, that can be used to extrapolate tops (even years ahead of time). It does isolate a specific bar that reaches this price level. I am not sure if it is a result of fund buying, or a special pattern not observed without the indicators. When I saw it consistently, it made me think of a marker for the elite with the tools to see and use. This is a bit unfounded, because it works on minute bars also.

My attempted conribution is that on the micro bid /ask level, I am not sure there is much transparency into true intent. I think on slightly longer time frames there is a balancing, and maybe a clearer insight. Perhaps using super fast oscillator combinations would be another way to give value to bars, then looking for anomilies using paintbars etc. Anyhow, glad every one has their specialty and it fuels creativity.