Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

wasp

Live FX Trades

LOL! You guys sure do help make reporting losses more fun! A little popcorn, and I'll be good!

I was wondering how many trades you guys on average take per week?

Probably too many. Last week, I took 21 trades.

BTW... Stayed flat during the rest of the european session.

Just took a long on GJ @ 188.92 about 20 mins ago. But in this market, no one knows where it's going. Every sodding signal I've seen has been a big fat fakeout today. Even the 4-hour hasn't produced any goods.

Is it opposite day today or something???????? I'm going to have to shut it down. This is a sucky market. I can't tell what it's going to do.

As the lows were rejected, I looked then for a long... There was a pullback to S providing the long signal and thus personally, I have entered long on that (per the triangle)

EDIT: scratched....... no live calls damnit!

long.thumb.gif.1343e50e85c2f57e697e23bf89d66465.gif

Edited by wasp

And as is typical - within MINUTES of my decision to close, the dirty scum-bag decides to resume the downward move. Sigh... Now I'm being over-protective of my entries, which is just as bad as any loss. Hmmm... I need more sleep.

We'll see if this bugger has any legs. The market has been a real bear over the last 24 hours. Several trading blogs I was reading are also complaining of difficult conditions and that large banks and funds are pulling in their algorithms so as to only gather a small(for them) position at any particular time until conditions improve.

Edit:

Wasp, it's not the live calls, it's the crappy market conditions.

Nice call, pipmonster. I *SHOULD* have been in on that one. My bloody STUPIDITY!!

Out -40.

I am so sick of seeing losses. Every bloody time I take a trade, it goes against me, EXCEPT when I close prematurely. Argh!

To show this wasn't another blind trade, there IS some support here on the daily frame as well, although this does not by any stretch protect my entry.

EDIT: But it helps.

SEP1108A.thumb.gif.8afc0433cf91a4ef19a6faecd68f0346.gif

There's simply no way to win in this market. I'm going to have to take a break here. This is beyond frustrating.

EDIT: I'm still long, but just... I don't expect to survive.

Well that's just too bizarre! After enduring a huge run against my position... after having price come within 0.1 pips of my stop... the sucker runs right back up and when the hourly candle closes, it breaks the trend line and signals a long for me. And it signalled the long 2 pips higher than my original entry. Now that's freaky odd.

Myrtleturtle... some fresh sleep and everything looks different. Your trend-channel is much larger than you annotated. It's just resuming where it left off prior to the Fannie/Fraudy thing...

PS: Just took took +20 on $/yen. Quick in and out. It's not much, but it was double the size I was using on GJ, so it's a start. Sorry for not posting live. My wife is heading out for the day and I had no time to post it live.

SEP1108B.thumb.gif.48182d4df923eb8bfc757c7a3c0cfb20.gif