Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

Yesterdays close acting a bit like a magnet at the min, can't pull away in any direction, I looking to see yesterday's low, then a reversal and gap fill. But there's a chance that if we break the low we could continue on straight. To the upside, obviously there is the gap fill but think it would have to make a decent higher low to make it anything more imho

Buzz, can I ask what made you take the short @ 6075, nothing substantial here to suggest a short, can you enlighten me, what you saw?

postman went short so i copied! Seriously, just looking at the 5 min ftse chart, it feels weak, stoch and williams were high, RSI, slightly above 50, but the main reason was the rise felt weak.

I should just add, that i often enter and exit too early when going for quick wins (losses!)

Loathe to open up any longer term positions (i.e. few weeks) at the moment

We all do that:doh:

slipped in a short on the dow fut 656 lim 678

No more trading now - just sit and wait -I think I'll have to switch off my screen...

Trust the plan made in the calm of the market close - not the improvised back of a fag packet post open one.

No more trading now - just sit and wait -I think I'll have to switch off my screen...

Trust the plan made in the calm of the market close - not the improvised back of a fag packet post open one.

that's funny postman, I was just about to say the same!

but can't really leave the screen, unless you set limit orders...

did you do so? triple digit profits at least I take it :)