Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

stop moved to 11780 on final part.

I stopped watching the market at lunchtime time, but I just wanted to put closure on this this trade: it obviously stopped itself out, that was the final 1/3rd of the short, and worth +40

I'm glad I shorted early today, but there were very nice opportunities to both sides today imo.

I stopped watching the market at lunchtime time, but I just wanted to put closure on this this trade: it obviously stopped itself out, that was the final 1/3rd of the short, and worth +40

I'm glad I shorted early today, but there were very nice opportunities to both sides today imo.

Pleased someone's making plenty of points, FW.:thumbs up:

Glad to be of service. Any trade I post on here is gauranteed to lose me 15pt.

That's odd... well we all try our best in posting all of our trades live, but that's not always possible I guess. I hope you had couple of good ones too.

I did found out something rather peculiar. Trades I don't post here (there aren't many, but sometimes I'm too late to make it a fair "live" trade), are mostly losers. Perhaps subconsciously those trades where I feel 200% confident in entering are the ones I post and are usually winners too...

well, a narrow day today so far, been scalping a few here and there.

Long ftse at 5650 now, might hold this one for a little bit, see how it goes

watch out for new home sales in 5min

Hi Taz...you and me and Bernanke... lol

I wonder if today will make the US a long...the Daily has had it short since mid May...

and me too :)

but not much to trade out there!

If I were in a long, I'd definitely hold on, it looks rather bullish today, but well, anything can happen...

Fed holds rates steady and dials up inflation worry

WASHINGTON (Reuters (LSE: TRIL.L - news) ) - The U.S. Federal Reserve held a key interest rate steady on Wednesday and voiced greater concern about inflation, taking a step down a road that could lead to higher borrowing costs.

The decision by the U.S. central bank, announced at the end of a two-day meeting, leaves the benchmark federal funds rate at 2 percent.

It was the first time the Fed has held rates steady at a policy-setting session since embarking on a series of rate reductions in September to put a floor under an economy hit hard by a housing downturn and credit crisis.