Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

DOW short 12100.

Considering it was a late night scalp, and that the entry signal was actually an exit signal for me longs, exit @ 12050 means +50 and is much more than I had hoped for.

Sorry guys as this isn't a live post, been half asleep on all morning after a late night. The end of yesterday produced a two day merge on the profile.

MP.png

This gives us a POC of the 1341 area in the market which should be a important level. If we're below it then sell off it on the retest, visa versa for a long.

If you were up this morning unlike me, you could of caught a good trade pre market. The good old double pass through trade that i keep on mentioning. We traded down into 1341 where you should of tried to buy it. You would of got your chops bust and got stopped out for -2pts, but this set you straight up for the double pass. Market plowed through 1341, then came back up to retest it we you sold off it. First natural target to scale some off would of been the VHL at around 1336, which has been reached, but your ultimate target here is gonna be the 1328 area of the market. Remember that it's a merge so give it time because we're looking at the bigger picture here.

Other than that setup, gonna trade the day as usual, boosting points here and there as levels develop, and the flow... well... flows :)

Kevin

sorry to go against you there foale

DOW short 11995.

Well its really just a continuation of your short from 12100 yesterday...

Well done...

short term valye has developed down in the 1325 area. So we're got value above at 1329.75 - this gives us a good area in the market to rotate, especially with the rejection above in the 1329.75 area, looks like a b profile could be forming indicating long covering in the market, which makes sense after selling has been initiated from the merge by the cti2's.

The street overall is short, so i'm looking for my first scalp off up short term value at. 1329.75. Limit order on the books...

Well its really just a continuation of your short from 12100 yesterday...

Well done...

Thanks... it definitely it was one my bigger profits.

I contemplated of holding overnight though, but so far it's not decently backtested so I didn't...

short term valye has developed down in the 1325 area. So we're got value above at 1329.75 - this gives us a good area in the market to rotate, especially with the rejection above in the 1329.75 area, looks like a b profile could be forming indicating long covering in the market, which makes sense after selling has been initiated from the merge by the cti2's.

The street overall is short, so i'm looking for my first scalp off up short term value at. 1329.75. Limit order on the books...

If you don't mind me asking... How many minutes do you need to determine where value has developed itself?