Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

btw, where did everybody else go?

I'm around FW, limited time though, winding down here mate, finish trading this friday until September, getting ready for my annual pilgrimage to the south of France for 3 months. Looking forward to 3 months of SS&S (sun sand and forgot the last one):o.

Will post a few trades before I go:):)

I'm around FW, limited time though, winding down here mate, finish trading this friday until September, getting ready for my annual pilgrimage to the south of France for 3 months. Looking forward to 3 months of SS&S (sun sand and forgot the last one):o.

Will post a few trades before I go:):)

3 months?! what are you off to? you'll be bored to death and get homesick for the markets :o

3 months?! what are you off to? you'll be bored to death and get homesick for the markets :o

Got a place in the South of France, we go every year to re-charge the batteries and get completely away from everything, news, phone, friends and the markets:)

very choppy trading across global markets. im looking for rangebound OR US markets actually taking the lead for global markets tomorrow. It just seemed like global markets were waiting for the US to open... good trading all.

Hi ST, can I ask, are you trading futures or cash on the ftse?

Futures, just start nibbling in the FTSE. So far not liking as it reminds me of a stock called Marubeni which I used to trade and got my butt whooped. I trade better in thick markets as I can read the DOM and tape better.

Didnt realize how thin the futures was... also the DOM moves like the YM but double the tick value.