Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

720-25 is/was another of my key levels. Finger poised over the sell button.

Price reversed almost exactly where I'd drawn a line, yet I still entered too early and ended up losing. :doh: Downward move fizzling out and MAs pointing up, so will it go to 725 again now?

just closed a ftse aug long at 6120 that i opened yesterday at 6075 as i expect some falls tomorrow too.

Nice trade - some big swings on the ftse over last few days - it doesn't want to follow the dow up tonight though ...

Been agood day for me...and I find it much easier to make it than keep it...

so I am done tonite...

also that 12700 " the figure" level can really get you in some whipsaw action..

and too scared to do any more Oil short..although I do feell its back to $120 in the next week or so...

Short Dow 12710

Stop 12725

Target southbound

Closed yesterday evenings position this am @ 12640 (+70):cool:, great start to the day, now lets try not muck it up:)

I have asked before, but doesn't work, any advice please, I keep getting an email every time somebody posts something, rather annoying and timeconsuming to delete, what should I do