Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

IB Rejection and MP Concepts

Been a while since I made a video. I have changed my trading slightly using more market profile and less shorter term tools such as TICK and tape.

Concept here is to apply technical strategies around an idea whether it be VSA or market profile. In this video, I apply a short bias idea into market profile and then narrowing it down to VSA.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO

Note: Audio is low so make sure to blast it up.

Chart from later on in the day.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4530&stc=1&d=1197915820

5aa70e2d221e7_Dec.182007Chart4.jpg.a19ec857ec4c62f80cdcb5c0742c7977.jpg

Nice Video James good to see you back up here again! You on holidays now for a bit? Summer time here in Aus and I'm still living it up. Haven't placed a trade in about 3 weeks now hehe. Bit more time down at the beach before I get back to the trading. Interesting to see how your trading style has changed.

One quick question I forgot to ask James, slightly off topic, is your MP data and charts all on the Esignal package?

Yes, I currently use esignal for my charting as I pretty much rely on a naked chart now and dont need all the fancy TS stuff.