Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Nick1984

Finally Finished Uni!

After 5 long years of studying, I can finally throw away my books and pencils...UNI IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!

A long summer of drinking, partying, and hedonism is about to begin. No working, no trading for me for the next few weeks. Time to enjoy life while I'm still young enough to do it!

Thanks James :)

Yea I do want to do a lot of travelling this year coming up. Just after New Years I'll be travelling up to far north Australia for some tropical fun then in Northern Hemisphere Summer I'm starting to plan a trip to Europe to see some relatives then on the way back to Australia I want to have a week stop over in Japan as well cause it's somewhere I really want to visit. I'd hoped to go to Japan just after New Years but circumstances changed so I had to delay.

After so long with my head in books and working really hard I've come out of the experience with a deep sense of apprecaition for how hard you do need to work for something worthwhile, however at the same time I also highly value the relaxing time that we as people in the 21st Centrury seem to forsake in the name of a few more dollars in the pocket!

At the end of the day it's very important to enjoy life to its fullest. Work to live don't live to work is what I say. In the next few weeks I'll start trading again once I'm over my drunken stupor and start to work again to build my money back up for my overseas trip hehe but until then it's party time!

I'll still be on here every day though hehe.

Best of trading everyone!

Yea it was but I still wanted to finish it. A lot of the stuff I learned actually helps heaps in trading, specifically economics and finance. Economics was probabbly the best discipline suited to trading as you get a much better idea of the battle between supply and demand and also how economic data can effect prices.

Higher education is something that most people should aspire to even if its not formalised in an institution like a University. It really pays off in the long run I think :)

Congratulations Nick ¡¡

cheers Walter.

Thanks Walter :)

Hope your research is goin well! It's going to be hard to keep goin with summer on the way, all those nice Argentinian mujeres around :)

After 5 long years of studying, I can finally throw away my books and pencils...UNI IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Nick.:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

But you will need those pencils...

What is your major and your degree?

Take care.

Unicorn.