Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

james_gsx

I'm 20?

Wow I feel old. In the last year I've tripled the size of my paychecks, I trade real money, and I found e-mini futures. My biggest accomplishment, I'm now single and don't have to deal with her anymore :o I still as if I haven't accomplished anything, and I still feel stuck. But I guess I should keep reminding myself of what I have accomplished?

I haven't traded in 3 weeks due to my personal life basically collapsing. But now I am back, and I will start off paper trading to get back into the feel of things. I know Brownsfan doesn't like that idea, but being gone for 3 weeks is a long time and I haven't really looked at any charts or anything thats market related so I have no idea what's going on.

I want to post my swing trades, and I would like to do so on a blog. Does anyone recommend anyplace where I can do this for free?

but being gone for 3 weeks is a long time and I haven't really looked at any charts or anything thats market related so I have no idea what's going on.

Welcome back James As a daytrader, you don't need to know whats going on.

Just get into the rhythm of things.

Best of Luck

Welcome back James As a daytrader, you don't need to know whats going on.

Just get into the rhythm of things.

Best of Luck

hmm.. really? :) I tend to need to stay in the game always or else I am completely off. Everyday the markets illustrates a roadmap for the following day. Without understanding the price action from the past sessions, I find it difficult to design a trading plan. Maybe its just my style of trading as I tend to look at certain levels and read the tape to determine direction.

Good to have you back James. I hope things are good with your personal life as well as trading life. Good luck!

PS: regarding blogs... I am debating whether to install a newer blogging system for the site. However its been highly unpopular lol. Perhaps wordpress is best suited for individuals.

What I meant was: Trade what you see and not what you think:)

i think Brownsfan would agree with me. He can do 15 trades in 10 minutes or something to that effect. Wow.

i think Brownsfan would agree with me. He can do 15 trades in 10 minutes or something to that effect. Wow.

OAC - I get what you are saying. There are many, many ways to trade the markets and for me, I just trade what I see. I don't go into a day with any bias and just let it go. But, I can see the validity in doing homework the night before and structuring your plan based on what you've seen to provide the ground work for the current day.

Well I made a blog for those interested. I sent it off to family members hence why I had to put everything in "idiot terms". If I didn't they would just look at the charts and get a blank face lol

http://jamesgsxfuturestrades.wordpress.com/

Good luck with it James and hopefully you'll still contribute some ideas here. It may be redundant, but I think you'll get some good feedback here on particular trades, setups, etc. if you post charts and such here as well.