Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

GCB

Edit button sometimes doesn't appear

I'm the king of typos and often I don't see some them until after I post a message. So I rely on the capability of editing my posts after I put them out. But sometimes the edit button does not appear for me. Why is that and can it be fixed?

Thanks fr amy hep you can give.

GCB, are you sure about this? Maybe the edit image button isnt loading? Theres no customization that we need that should be conflicting with the edit image. Would you be able to specify which forums this occurs in so i can take a look if we did something unique to a specific forum. Thanks